Sorry everyone but it looks like Mother Nature has won again. The Heads Up Street Race has been moved to tomorrow, March 30th. Although the rain is going away before lunch today the standing water in the parking area is a huge problem. Please come out tomorrow...looks like it's going to be really nice!
4 Heads Up Street Classes plus TNT/Grudge Racing!
Sponsored by Bennett Racing Engines who is giving $250 to the fastest tech card entry!
Special thanks to those who participated in defining the rules and special thanks to Jim Farris with Bennett Racing Engines!
Admission $12, Kids 10 and under free.
• Pure Street $25.00
• Street Modified $25.00
• Super Street $50.00
• Street Outlaw $50.00
• TNT/Grudge $15.00
100% payback in all Street Classes – Winner 50%, Runner-up 25%, Semis 12.5% each
Winner and Runner Up trophies in all classes.
Race day format:
• Gates open: 10:00 AM
• Open time-trials: 12:00-1:30 PM
• First round Qualifying: 2:00 PM
• Second round Qualifying: 3:30 PM
• First round of Eliminations: 5:30 PM
• Tech inspection will be closed at the beginning of the second round of qualifying.
• You must complete one round of qualifying to compete.
• We will try to do a third round if time permits.
• We will run a 400 Pro Tree all day.
• TNT/Grudge cars can make runs during open testing and between Street Class rounds.
Rules: see http://www.jakesdragstrip.com/race-info/street-class-rules
TNT & Grudge Racing Every Saturday Night!
Check the Calendar or FB for Details.
The dragstrip has been ground and polished! We have also added an additional 50' of concrete to the starting line for a total of 150' past the stage beams. Come check out the new track surface. We've had great compliments and fastest passes ever! Admission is $10 and $5 to race on T-n-T days. We will have an updated race schedule soon. We are trying to work around other tracks schedules to ensure no conflicts.